"The opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors, and do not necessarily represent the position of Path2Parenthood."
Free Evening about Sperm Donation This Thursday!
Brooklyn Community Pride Center
for a free
Family Planning Panel and Discussion
On Thursday evening, January 31st, The Path2Parenthood and Brooklyn Community Pride Center will host an evening for gay women interested in becoming moms through donor insemination.
Learn the Do's and Don'ts About:
- Sperm Donors - Who and How?
- Getting Pregnant at Home
- Getting Pregnant at the Doctor's Office
- Legal Aspects That May Affect You, Your Partner and Your Baby
- Second Parent Adoption
- Your Fertility
A stellar faculty will include:
A light dinner will be served and educational gift bags given to all attendees.
- When: Thursday, January 31st 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- How: Reservations are preferred. Contact Corey Whelan -
path2parenthood.org, (718) 853-1411
This event has been graciously underwritten by
Login/Register to leave comment