Free Evening about Sperm Donation This Thursday!
Posted on January 15, 2013
Brooklyn Community Pride Center
for a free
Family Planning Panel and Discussion
On Thursday evening, January 31st, The Path2Parenthood and Brooklyn Community Pride Center will host an evening for gay women interested in becoming moms through donor insemination.
Learn the Do's and Don'ts About:
- Sperm Donors - Who and How?
- Getting Pregnant at Home
- Getting Pregnant at the Doctor's Office
- Legal Aspects That May Affect You, Your Partner and Your Baby
- Second Parent Adoption
- Your Fertility
A stellar faculty will include:
- Melissa B. Brisman, Esq.
- Joshua U. Klein, M.D. - Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York
- Scott Brown - California Cryobank
- With special guests Carolyn Berger, L.C.S.W. and Patricia Mendell, L.C.S.W.
A light dinner will be served and educational gift bags given to all attendees.
- Where: Brooklyn Community Pride Center, 310 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
- When: Thursday, January 31st 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- How: Reservations are preferred. Contact Corey Whelan - firstname.lastname@example.org, (718) 853-1411
This event has been graciously underwritten by